Wednesday, July 1, 2009

There it Lurketh

Very late at night, I here foot patter impatiently pace across the rug, just outside my door. From time to time, I also hear a shuffling of something against the door. Sleepily, I woke up, and turned on the lights to find...

My room is under siege!!! The paw reaches out further towards my direction, and I wait if the paw has backups. Pretty soon, a white paw tries to reach under.

I have enough food to last me in the room for about a night and a few hours. Every hour or so, I hear a faint meowing, which surely is the warcry of whatever lurketh outside my door.

It isn't possible to stay in my room all day, because of work. The moment I get ready to open the door, a stampede of cats run into my room. Defeated, I have to deal with cats all over my stuff.


Looks like the cat has got my mouse. Thus, the siege of Joyce's room of the 4 cats resulted in the cats winning and taking over.

2 comments:

  1. i dont understand why u dispise cats. they r just being friendly wit u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be looking forward to having a "cats-free" business trip to California sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete