Monday, April 19, 2010

Yesterday Laura and I explored Boca Negra Canyon, which featured many petroglyphs. We noticed many desert flowers starting to spring up, but I didn't bring my camera that time to take some snapshots.

We trecked to the top of the mesa, and just started wandering along the dirt path and noticed some real estate for sale near the petroglyphs. Tomorrow.. I think we are going to Santa Fe to eat sopaipillas.

Today, I made an impulse purchase and decided to get a $15 bookshelf. When I lugged it home and up the stairs I noticed it came in many pieces. After borrowing tools from Amber, my landlady, I got to work on my project.

Before

After
My next objectives are to obtain a mattress and have a method for organizing my financial information- such as a filing cabinet.

1 comment: